Dopow Tri-Guide Cylinder Mgpm 63-50
|FOB Price:||US $58.99-64.99 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $58.99-64.99/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MGPM 63-50
- Usage: Print, Automation and Control, Robot
- Power: Pneumatic
- Pressure Direction: Double-acting Cylinder
- Special Cylinder Type: Number of Cylinders
- Bore: 63
- Standard Stroke: 5~500mm
- Transport Package: 1~200stroke Carton; >200wooden Case
- Origin: Zhejiang Province, China
- Material: Aluminum
- Structure: General Cylinder
- Standard: Standard
- Double-Acting Cylinder Type: Common Cylinder
- Combination Cylinder Type: Pressurized Cylinder
- Port Size: PT1/4
- Trademark: DOPOW
- Specification: 63X50
- HS Code: 8412310090
- The MGP is designed for high side load applications found in material handling, lifting and stopping.
- The cylinder utilizes an ultra-compact design by incorporating the cylinder body as part of the guide body.
- As the stroke length increases, so does the bearing length, thus enhancing the cylinder's load bearing capacity.
- Conventional designed guided cylinders have a set bearing length resulting in dramatic decreases in side load capacity as stroke lengths increase.
- The MGP is the latest generation of guided cylinders and offers higher load capability, longer strokes, 2 port locations, switch mounting grooves on two sides, and a more versatile T-slot mounting than the MGQ series.
- Order made options for this series include adjustable air cushions, heavy duty guide rods, copper free, high temperature, and low speed.
8. Bore size: 12, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100 (mm)
9. Strokes: 10mm through 400mm, depending upon bore size
10. Variety of switches with a variety of wire lead lengths
|Acting type||Double Acting|
|Max Operating Pressure||1.0MPa|
|Min Operating Pressure||0.12MPa||0.1MPa|
|Ambient/ Temperature ºC||-10~+60ºC(no freezing)|
|Piston Speed mm/s||50~500mm/s||50~400mm/s|
|Stroke tolerance||+1.5 mm|
|Cushion Type||Rubber Bumper on Both Ends|
|Bearing Type||Slide Bearing or Ball Bushing|
|Non-rotating accuracy||Slide Bearing||±0.08°||±0.07°||±0.06°||±0.05°||±0.04°|
|Port Size||M5x0.8||1/8"||1/4"||3/8 "|